42 U.S. Code § 1437bbb–4 - Program requirements
prev | next
(a) Applicability of certain provisions
Notwithstanding section 1437bbb–3 (a)(1) of this title, the Secretary may not waive, with respect to any participating jurisdiction, any of the following provisions:
(1) The first sentence of paragraph (1) of section 1437a (a) of this title (relating to eligibility of low-income families).
(2) Section 1437n of this title (relating to income eligibility and targeting of assistance).
(3) Paragraph (2) of section 1437a (a) of this title (relating to rental payments for public housing families).
(4) Paragraphs (2) and (3) of section 1437f (o) of this title (to the extent such paragraphs limit the amount of rent paid by families assisted with tenant-based assistance).
(5) Section 1437p of this title (relating to demolition or disposition of public housing).