42 U.S. Code § 1437m - Payment of non-Federal share

Any of the following may be used as the non-Federal share required in connection with activities undertaken under Federal grant-in-aid programs which provide social, educational, employment, and other services to the tenants in a project assisted under this chapter, other than under section 1437f of this title;
annual contributions under this chapter for operation of the project; or
rental or use-value of buildings or facilities paid for, in whole or in part, from development, modernization, or operation cost financed under this chapter.
(Sept. 1, 1937, ch. 896, title I, § 15, as added Pub. L. 96–399, title II, § 212, Oct. 8, 1980, 94 Stat. 1636; amended Pub. L. 100–242, title I, § 112(b)(7), Feb. 5, 1988, 101 Stat. 1824; renumbered title I, Pub. L. 100–358, § 5, June 29, 1988, 102 Stat. 681.)

1988—Cl. (2). Pub. L. 100–242 struck out “with loans or debt service annual contributions” after “cost financed”.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.