42 U.S. Code Part C - Medicare Choice Program
- § 1395w–21 - Eligibility, election, and enrollment
- § 1395w–22 - Benefits and beneficiary protections
- § 1395w–23 - Payments to Medicare Choice organizations
- § 1395w–24 - Premiums and bid amounts
- § 1395w–25 - Organizational and financial requirements for Medicare Choice organizations; provider-sponsored organizations
- § 1395w–26 - Establishment of standards
- § 1395w–27 - Contracts with Medicare Choice organizations
- § 1395w–27a - Special rules for MA regional plans
- § 1395w–28 - Definitions; miscellaneous provisions
- § 1395w–29 - Repealed. Pub. L. 111–152, title I, § 1102(f), Mar. 30, 2010, 124 Stat. 1046
A prior part C of this subchapter, consisting of section 1395x et seq., was redesignated part E of this subchapter.
References to Medicare Choice deemed to refer to Medicare Advantage or MA, subject to an appropriate transition provided by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in the use of those terms, see section 201 of Pub. L. 108–173, set out as a note under section 1395w–21 of this title.