42 U.S. Code Part D - Voluntary Prescription Drug Benefit Program
- subpart 1—part d eligible individuals and prescription drug benefits (§§ 1395w101–1395w104)
- subpart 2—prescription drug plans; pdp sponsors; financing (§§ 1395w111–1395w116)
- subpart 3—application to medicare advantage program and treatment of employer-sponsored programs and other prescription drug plans (§§ 1395w131–1395w134)
- subpart 4—medicare prescription drug discount card and transitional assistance program (§ 1395w141)
- subpart 5—definitions and miscellaneous provisions (§§ 1395w151–1395w154)
A prior part D of this subchapter, consisting of section 1395x et seq., was redesignated part E of this subchapter.