42 U.S. Code Part D - Voluntary Prescription Drug Benefit Program
- SUBPART 1 - part d eligible individuals and prescription drug benefits (§§ 1395w–101 to 1395w–104)
- SUBPART 2 - prescription drug plans; pdp sponsors; financing (§§ 1395w–111 to 1395w–116)
- SUBPART 3 - application to medicare advantage program and treatment of employer-sponsored programs and other prescription drug plans (§§ 1395w–131 to 1395w–134)
- SUBPART 4 - medicare prescription drug discount card and transitional assistance program (§ 1395w–141)
- SUBPART 5 - definitions and miscellaneous provisions (§§ 1395w–151 to 1395w–154)
A prior part D of this subchapter, consisting of section 1395x et seq., was redesignated part E of this subchapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.