42 U.S. Code Part C - Industrial Energy Efficiency
- § 6341 - Definitions
- § 6342 - Survey and Registry
- § 6343 - Waste energy recovery incentive grant program
- § 6344 - Additional incentives for recovery, use, and prevention of industrial waste energy
- § 6345 - Clean Energy Application Centers
- § 6346 - Repealed. , ,
- § 6347 - Omitted
- § 6348 - Energy efficiency in industrial facilities
- § 6349 - Process-oriented industrial energy efficiency
- § 6350 - Industrial insulation and audit guidelines
- § 6351 - Coordination of research and development of energy efficient technologies for industry
This part was, in the original, designated part E and has been changed to part C for purposes of codification.
A prior part C, consisting of sections 6341 to 6346, related to voluntary industrial energy conservation, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 99–509, title III, § 3101(b), Oct. 21, 1986, 100 Stat. 1888. This prior part C, which in the original Act had been designated part D and subsequently redesignated part E by Pub. L. 95–619, title IV, § 441(a), Nov. 9, 1978, 92 Stat. 3267, was designated part C of this subchapter for purposes of codification.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.