- § 621. Subjection of lands in State irrigation district to State laws generally
- § 622. Cost of construction and maintenance of irrigation project as charge on land
- § 623. Map of district and plan of irrigation project; approval by Secretary
- § 624. Entry of approval on land records
- § 625. Release of unentered land from lien on noncompletion of irrigation project
- § 626. Enforcement of lien against entered but unpatented land
- § 627. Sale of unpatented and unentered land prohibited; suspension of entry
- § 628. Patents to entered but unpatented land
- § 629. Delivery of notices required by State law; right to hearing, appeal, etc.
- § 630. Disposition by Government of proceeds of land sold
43 U.S. Code Chapter 13 - FEDERAL LANDS INCLUDED IN STATE IRRIGATION DISTRICTS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.