43 U.S. Code Chapter 13 - FEDERAL LANDS INCLUDED IN STATE IRRIGATION DISTRICTS
- § 621 - Subjection of lands in State irrigation district to State laws generally
- § 622 - Cost of construction and maintenance of irrigation project as charge on land
- § 623 - Map of district and plan of irrigation project; approval by Secretary
- § 624 - Entry of approval on land records
- § 625 - Release of unentered land from lien on noncompletion of irrigation project
- § 626 - Enforcement of lien against entered but unpatented land
- § 627 - Sale of unpatented and unentered land prohibited; suspension of entry
- § 628 - Patents to entered but unpatented land
- § 629 - Delivery of notices required by State law; right to hearing, appeal, etc.
- § 630 - Disposition by Government of proceeds of land sold
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.