46 U.S. Code Part F - Manning of Vessels
- CHAPTER 81 - GENERAL (§§ 8101 to 8108)
- CHAPTER 83 - MASTERS AND OFFICERS (§§ 8301 to 8304)
- CHAPTER 85 - PILOTS (§§ 8501 to 8503)
- CHAPTER 87 - UNLICENSED PERSONNEL (§§ 8701 to 8704)
- CHAPTER 89 - SMALL VESSEL MANNING (§§ 8901 to 8906)
- CHAPTER 91 - TANK VESSEL MANNING STANDARDS (§§ 9101 to 9102)
- CHAPTER 93 - GREAT LAKES PILOTAGE (§§ 9301 to 9308)
Part F provides for the manning of vessels including requirements generally for the number of individuals required, qualifications and conditions of employment, and duties; for masters and other licenses and registered individuals; for pilots; for unlicensed personnel; for small vessels; for tank vessels; and for pilotage on the Great Lakes. The Committee intends that all manning provisions throughout this subtitle will be interpreted to be consistent with one another.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.