46 U.S. Code Chapter 131 - RECREATIONAL BOATING SAFETY
- § 13101 - Definitions
- § 13102 - State recreational boating safety programs
- § 13103 - Program acceptance
- § 13104 - Allocations
- § 13105 - Availability of allocations
- § 13106 - Computation decisions about State amounts expended
- § 13107 - Authorization of appropriations
- § 13108 - Computing amounts allocated to States and State records requirements
- § 13109 - Consultation, cooperation, and regulation
- § 13110 - National Boating Safety Advisory Council
This Chapter establishes the recreational boating safety and facility program administered by the Coast Guard. The general purpose is to encourage State participation in boating safety education and enforcement activities.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.