48 U.S. Code Chapter 8A - GUAM
- SUBCHAPTER I - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1421 to 1421r)
- SUBCHAPTER II - THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH (§§ 1422 to 1422d)
- SUBCHAPTER III - THE LEGISLATURE (§§ 1423 to 1423l)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - THE JUDICIARY (§§ 1424 to 1424c)
- SUBCHAPTER V - PUBLIC HOUSING AND URBAN RENEWAL (§§ 1425 to 1426)
- SUBCHAPTER VI - GUAM DEVELOPMENT FUND (§§ 1428 to 1428e)
Authorization for the peoples of the Virgin Islands and Guam to call constitutional conventions to draft constitutions for local self-government, see Pub. L. 94–584, Oct. 21, 1976, 90 Stat. 2899, set out as a note under section 1541 of this title.
Provisions respecting representation in Congress by a Delegate from Guam to the House of Representatives, see section 1711 et seq. of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.