48 U.S. Code Chapter 8A - GUAM
- SUBCHAPTER I - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1421 to 1421r)
- SUBCHAPTER II - THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH (§§ 1422 to 1422d)
- SUBCHAPTER III - THE LEGISLATURE (§§ 1423 to 1423l)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - THE JUDICIARY (§§ 1424 to 1424c)
- SUBCHAPTER V - PUBLIC HOUSING AND URBAN RENEWAL (§§ 1425 to 1426)
- SUBCHAPTER VI - GUAM DEVELOPMENT FUND (§§ 1428 to 1428e)
Authorization for the peoples of the Virgin Islands and Guam to call constitutional conventions to draft constitutions for local self-government, see Pub. L. 94–584, Oct. 21, 1976, 90 Stat. 2899, set out as a note under section 1541 of this title.
Provisions respecting representation in Congress by a Delegate from Guam to the House of Representatives, see section 1711 et seq. of this title.