- § 1422. Governor and Lieutenant Governor; term of office; qualifications; powers and duties; annual report to Congress
- § 1422a. Removal of Governor, Lieutenant Governor, or member of legislature; referendum election
- § 1422b. Vacancy in office of Governor or Lieutenant Governor
- § 1422c. Executive agencies and instrumentalities
- § 1422d. Transfer of functions from government comptroller for Guam to Inspector General, Department of the Interior
48 U.S. Code Subchapter II - THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH
The following state regulations pages link to this page.