48 U.S. Code Subchapter II - THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH
- § 1422 - Governor and Lieutenant Governor; term of office; qualifications; powers and duties; annual report to Congress
- § 1422a - Removal of Governor, Lieutenant Governor, or member of legislature; referendum election
- § 1422b - Vacancy in office of Governor or Lieutenant Governor
- § 1422c - Executive agencies and instrumentalities
- § 1422d - Transfer of functions from government comptroller for Guam to Inspector General, Department of the Interior
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.