- § 4701. Rights of American seamen on privately owned and operated American vessels extended to seamen employed through the War Shipping Administration; exceptions; definitions
- § 4702. Insurance awards by War Shipping Administrators; findings and actions as conclusive
- § 4703. Payment of compensation; insurance
- § 4704. United States as entitled to all benefits of exemption and limitation of liability accorded to owners of vessels
- § 4705. Termination of section 4701(a); authority of United States Maritime Commission vested in Administrator of War Shipping Administration
Quick search by citation:
50 U.S. Code Chapter 57 - CLAIMS UNDER THE CLARIFICATION ACT
Act Mar. 24, 1943, ch. 26, 57 Stat. 45, comprising this chapter, was formerly set out in the Appendix to this title, prior to the elimination of the Appendix to this title and the editorial reclassification of the Act as this chapter. For disposition of sections of the former Appendix to this title, see Table II, set out preceding section 1 of this title.