6 U.S. Code Part E - Human Resources Management
- § 411 - Establishment of human resources management system
- § 412 - Labor-management relations
- § 413 - Use of counternarcotics enforcement activities in certain employee performance appraisals
- § 414 - Homeland Security Rotation Program
- § 415 - Homeland Security Education Program
- § 416 - Use of protective equipment or measures by employees
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.