(1) Make investment recommendations or decisions for the accounts of customers;
(2) Participate in the determination of such recommendations or decisions; or
(3) In connection with their duties, obtain information concerning which securities are being purchased or sold or recommend such action, must report to the FDIC-supervised institution, within 30-calendar days after the end of the calendar quarter, all transactions in securities made by them or on their behalf, either at the FDIC-supervised institution or elsewhere in which they have a beneficial interest. The report shall identify the securities purchased or sold and indicate the dates of the transactions and whether the transactions were purchases or sales.
(b)Exempt transactions. Excluded from this reporting requirement are:
(1) Transactions for the benefit of the officer or employee over which the officer or employee has no direct or indirect influence or control;
(2) Transactions in registered investment company shares;
(3) Transactions in government securities; and
(4) All transactions involving in the aggregate $10,000 or less during the calendar quarter.