12 CFR Part 1204 - PRIVACY ACT IMPLEMENTATION
- § 1204.1 Why did FHFA issue this part?
- § 1204.2 What do the terms in this part mean?
- § 1204.3 How do I make a Privacy Act request?
- § 1204.4 How will FHFA or FHFA-OIG respond to my Privacy Act request?
- § 1204.5 What if I am dissatisfied with the response to my Privacy Act request?
- § 1204.6 What does it cost to get records under the Privacy Act?
- § 1204.7 Are there any exemptions from the Privacy Act?
- § 1204.8 How are records secured?
- § 1204.9 Does FHFA or FHFA-OIG collect and use Social Security numbers?
- § 1204.10 What are FHFA and FHFA-OIG employee responsibilities under the Privacy Act?
- § 1204.11 May FHFA-OIG obtain Privacy Act records from other Federal agencies for law enforcement purposes?
Title 12 published on 11-Apr-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 1204 after this date.