12 CFR Part 340 - PART 340—RESTRICTIONS ON SALE OF ASSETS OF A FAILED INSTITUTION BY THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- § 340.1 What is the statutory authority for the regulation, what are its purpose and scope, and can the FDIC have other policies on related topics?
- § 340.2 Definitions.
- § 340.3 What are the restrictions on the sale of assets by the FDIC if the buyer wants to finance the purchase with a loan from the FDIC?
- § 340.4 What are the restrictions on the sale of assets by the FDIC regardless of the method of financing?
- § 340.5 Can the FDIC deny a loan to a buyer who is not disqualified from purchasing assets using seller-financing under this regulation?
- § 340.6 What is the effect of this part on transactions that were entered into before its effective date?
- § 340.7 When is a certification required, and who does not have to provide a certification?
- § 340.8 Does this part apply in the case of a workout, resolution, or settlement of obligations?