12 CFR Part 366 - MINIMUM STANDARDS OF INTEGRITY AND FITNESS FOR AN FDIC CONTRACTOR
- § 366.0 Definitions.
- § 366.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 366.2 What is the scope of this part?
- § 366.3 Who cannot perform contractual services for the FDIC?
- § 366.4 When is there a pattern or practice of defalcation?
- § 366.5 What causes a substantial loss to a federal deposit insurance fund?
- § 366.6 How is my ownership or control determined?
- § 366.7 Will the FDIC waive the prohibitions under § 366.3?
- § 366.8 Who can grant a waiver of a prohibition or conflict of interest?
- § 366.9 What other requirements could prevent me from performing contractual services for the FDIC?
- § 366.10 When would I have a conflict of interest?
- § 366.11 Will the FDIC waive a conflict of interest?
- § 366.12 What are the FDIC's minimum standards of ethical responsibility?
- § 366.13 What is my obligation regarding confidential information?
- § 366.14 What information must I provide the FDIC?
- § 366.15 What advice or determinations will the FDIC provide me on the applicability of this part?
- § 366.16 When may I seek a reconsideration or review of an FDIC determination?
- § 366.17 What are the possible consequences for violating this part?
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 366.