12 CFR Part 709 - INVOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF FEDERAL CREDIT UNIONS AND ADJUDICATION OF CREDITOR CLAIMS INVOLVING FEDERALLY INSURED CREDIT UNIONS IN LIQUIDATION
- § 709.0 Scope.
- § 709.1 Definitions.
- § 709.2 NCUA Board as liquidating agent.
- § 709.3 Challenge to revocation of charter and involuntary liquidation.
- § 709.4 Powers and duties of liquidating agent.
- § 709.5 Payout priorities in involuntary liquidation.
- § 709.6 Initial determination of creditor claims by the liquidating agent.
- § 709.7 Procedures for appeal of initial determination.
- § 709.8 Administrative appeal of the initial determination.
- § 709.9 Expedited determination of creditor claims.
- § 709.10 Treatment by conservator or liquidating agent of financial assets transferred in connection with a securitization or participation.
- § 709.11 Treatment by conservator or liquidating agent of collateralized public funds.
- § 709.12 Prepayment fees to Federal Home Loan Bank.
- § 709.13 Treatment of swap agreements in liquidation or conservatorship.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 709 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 709.