12 CFR Part 717 - FAIR CREDIT REPORTING
- Subparts A-H [Reserved]
- Subpart I - Duties of Users of Consumer Reports Regarding Address Discrepancies and Records Disposal (§§ 717.80-717.81 - 717.83)
- Subpart J - Identity Theft Red Flags (§§ 717.90 - 717.91)
- Appendixes A-D to Part 717 [Reserved]
- Appendix E to Part 717 - Interagency Guidelines Concerning the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Appendixes F-I to Part 717 [Reserved]
- Appendix J to Part 717 - Interagency Guidelines on Identity Theft Detection, Prevention, and Mitigation
12 U.S.C. 1766(a), 1789; 15 U.S.C. 1681m(e).
69 FR 69273, Nov. 29, 2004, unless otherwise noted.