13 CFR 134.705 - What are the requirements for an appeal petition?
(a) Format. There is no required format for an appeal petition. However, it must include the following information:
(1) The solicitation or contract number, and the name, address, and telephone number of the contracting officer;
(2) A statement that the petitioner is appealing a WOSB or EDWOSB protest determination issued by the D/GC and the date that the petitioner received it;
(3) A full and specific statement as to why the WOSB or EDWOSB protest determination is alleged to be based on a clear error of fact or law, together with an argument supporting such allegation; and
(4) The name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, and signature of the appellant or its attorney.
(b) Service of appeal. The appellant must serve the appeal petition upon each of the following:
(1) The D/GC at U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 3rd Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, facsimile (202) 205-6390;
(2) The contracting officer responsible for the procurement affected by a WOSB or EDWOSB determination;
(3) The protested concern (the business concern whose WOSB or EDWOSB status is at issue) or the protester; and
(4) SBA's Office of General Counsel, Associate General Counsel for Procurement Law, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 3rd Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, facsimile number (202) 205-6873.
(c) Certificate of Service. The appellant must attach to the appeal petition a signed certificate of service meeting the requirements of § 134.204(d).
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 134 after this date.