13 CFR Subpart G - Rules of Practice for Appeals From Women-Owned Small Business Concern (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSB Concern (EDWOSB) Protests
- § 134.701 What is the scope of the rules in this subpart G?
- § 134.702 Who may appeal?
- § 134.703 When must a person file an appeal from an WOSB or EDWOSB protest determination?
- § 134.704 What are the effects of the appeal on the procurement at issue?
- § 134.705 What are the requirements for an appeal petition?
- § 134.706 What are the service and filing requirements?
- § 134.707 When does the D/GC transmit the protest file and to whom?
- § 134.708 What is the standard of review?
- § 134.709 When will a Judge dismiss an appeal?
- § 134.710 Who can file a response to an appeal petition and when must such a response be filed?
- § 134.711 Will the Judge permit discovery and oral hearings?
- § 134.712 What are the limitations on new evidence?
- § 134.713 When is the record closed?
- § 134.714 When must the Judge issue his or her decision?
- § 134.715 Can a Judge reconsider his decision?
75 FR 62292, Oct. 7, 2010, unless otherwise noted.