13 CFR Part 124, Subpart A - 8(a) Business Development
prev | next
Subject Group 287Provisions of General Applicability (§§ 124.1 - 124.4)
Subject Group 288Eligibility Requirements for Participation in the 8(a) Business Development Program (§§ 124.101 - 124.112)
- § 124.101 What are the basic requirements a concern must meet for the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.102 What size business is eligible to participate in the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.103 Who is socially disadvantaged?
- § 124.104 Who is economically disadvantaged?
- § 124.105 What does it mean to be unconditionally owned by one or more disadvantaged individuals?
- § 124.106 When do disadvantaged individuals control an applicant or Participant?
- § 124.107 What is potential for success?
- § 124.108 What other eligibility requirements apply for individuals or businesses?
- § 124.109 Do Indian tribes and Alaska Native Corporations have any special rules for applying to the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.110 Do Native Hawaiian Organizations have any special rules for applying to the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.111 Do Community Development Corporations (CDCs) have any special rules for applying to the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.112 What criteria must a business meet to remain eligible to participate in the 8(a) BD program?
Subject Group 289Applying to the 8(a) BD Program (§§ 124.201 - 124.207)
- § 124.201 May any business submit an application?
- § 124.202 How must an application be filed?
- § 124.203 What must a concern submit to apply to the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.204 How does SBA process applications for 8(a) BD program admission?
- § 124.205 Can an applicant ask SBA to reconsider SBA's initial decision to decline its application?
- § 124.206 What appeal rights are available to an applicant that has been denied admission?
- § 124.207 Can an applicant reapply for admission to the 8(a) BD program?
Subject Group 290Exiting the 8(a) BD Program (§§ 124.301 - 124.305)
- § 124.301 What are the ways a business may leave the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.302 What is graduation and what is early graduation?
- § 124.303 What is termination?
- § 124.304 What are the procedures for early graduation and termination?
- § 124.305 What is suspension and how is a Participant suspended from the 8(a) BD program?
Subject Group 291Business Development (§§ 124.401 - 124.405)
- § 124.401 Which SBA field office services a Participant?
- § 124.402 How does a Participant develop a business plan?
- § 124.403 How is a business plan updated and modified?
- § 124.404 What business development assistance is available to Participants during the two stages of participation in the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.405 How does a Participant obtain Federal Government surplus property?
Subject Group 292Contractual Assistance (§§ 124.501 - 124.521)
- § 124.501 What general provisions apply to the award of 8(a) contracts?
- § 124.502 How does an agency offer a procurement to SBA for award through the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.503 How does SBA accept a procurement for award through the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.504 What circumstances limit SBA's ability to accept a procurement for award as an 8(a) contract?
- § 124.505 When will SBA appeal the terms or conditions of a particular 8(a) contract or a procuring activity decision not to use the 8(a) BD program?
- § 124.506 At what dollar threshold must an 8(a) procurement be competed among eligible Participants?
- § 124.507 What procedures apply to competitive 8(a) procurements?
- § 124.508 How is an 8(a) contract executed?
- § 124.509 What are non-8(a) business activity targets?
- § 124.510 What limitations on subcontracting apply to an 8(a) contract?
- § 124.511 How is fair market price determined for an 8(a) contract?
- § 124.512 Delegation of contract administration to procuring agencies.
- § 124.513 Under what circumstances can a joint venture be awarded an 8(a) contract?
- § 124.514 Exercise of 8(a) options and modifications.
- § 124.515 Can a Participant change its ownership or control and continue to perform an 8(a) contract, and can it transfer performance to another firm?
- § 124.516 Who decides contract disputes arising between a Participant and a procuring activity after the award of an 8(a) contract?
- § 124.517 Can the eligibility or size of a Participant for award of an 8(a) contract be questioned?
- § 124.518 How can an 8(a) contract be terminated before performance is completed?
- § 124.519 Are there any dollar limits on the amount of 8(a) contracts that a Participant may receive?
- § 124.520 What are the rules governing SBA's Mentor/Protégé program?
- § 124.521 What are the requirements for representing 8(a) status, and what are the penalties for misrepresentation?
Subject Group 293Miscellaneous Reporting Requirements (§§ 124.601 - 124.604)
- § 124.601 What reports does SBA require concerning parties who assist Participants in obtaining federal contracts?
- § 124.602 What kind of annual financial statement must a Participant submit to SBA?
- § 124.603 What reports regarding the continued business operations of former Participants does SBA require?
- § 124.604 Report of benefits for firms owned by Tribes, ANCs, NHOs and CDCs.
Subject Group 294Management and Technical Assistance Program (§§ 124.701 - 124.704)
- § 124.701 What is the purpose of the 7(j) management and technical assistance program?
- § 124.702 What types of assistance are available through the 7(j) program?
- § 124.703 Who is eligible to receive 7(j) assistance?
- § 124.704 What additional management and technical assistance is reserved exclusively for concerns eligible to receive 8(a) contracts?
Title 13 published on 04-May-2017 03:04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 124 after this date.