14 CFR Subpart H - Services on Aircraft
- § 382.111 What services must carriers provide to passengers with a disability on board the aircraft?
- § 382.113 What services are carriers not required to provide to passengers with a disability on board the aircraft?
- § 382.115 What requirements apply to on-board safety briefings?
- § 382.117 Must carriers permit passengers with a disability to travel with service animals?
- § 382.119 What information must carriers give individuals with vision or hearing impairment on aircraft?