14 CFR Part 43 - MAINTENANCE, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, REBUILDING, AND ALTERATION
- § 43.1 Applicability.
- § 43.2 Records of overhaul and rebuilding.
- § 43.3 Persons authorized to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, and alterations.
- § 43.5 Approval for return to service after maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, or alteration.
- § 43.7 Persons authorized to approve aircraft, airframes, aircraft engines, propellers, appliances, or component parts for return to service after maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, or alteration.
- § 43.9 Content, form, and disposition of maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, and alteration records (except inspections performed in accordance with part 91, part 125, § 135.411(a)(1), and § 135.419 of this chapter).
- § 43.10 Disposition of life-limited aircraft parts.
- § 43.11 Content, form, and disposition of records for inspections conducted under parts 91 and 125 and §§ 135.411(a)(1) and 135.419 of this chapter.
- § 43.12 Maintenance records: Falsification, reproduction, or alteration.
- § 43.13 Performance rules (general).
- § 43.15 Additional performance rules for inspections.
- § 43.16 Airworthiness limitations.
- § 43.17 Maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed on U.S. aeronautical products by certain Canadian persons.
- Appendix A to Part 43 - Major Alterations, Major Repairs, and Preventive Maintenance
- Appendix B to Part 43 - Recording of Major Repairs and Major Alterations
- Appendix C to Part 43 [Reserved]
- Appendix D to Part 43 - Scope and Detail of Items (as Applicable to the Particular Aircraft) To Be Included in Annual and 100-Hour Inspections
- Appendix E to Part 43 - Altimeter System Test and Inspection
- Appendix F to Part 43 - ATC Transponder Tests and Inspections
Docket No. 1993, 29 FR 5451, Apr. 23, 1964, unless otherwise noted.