15 CFR Part 30, Subpart A - General Requirements
- § 30.1 Purpose and definitions.
- § 30.2 General requirements for filing Electronic Export Information (EEI).
- § 30.3 Electronic Export Information filer requirements, parties to export transactions, and responsibilities of parties to export transactions.
- § 30.4 Electronic Export Information filing procedures, deadlines, and certification statements.
- § 30.5 Electronic Export Information filing application and certification processes and standards.
- § 30.6 Electronic Export Information data elements.
- § 30.7 Annotating the bill of lading, air waybill, or other commercial loading documents with proof of filing citations, and exemption legends.
- § 30.8 Time and place for presenting proof of filing citations and exemption legends.
- § 30.9 Transmitting and correcting Electronic Export Information.
- § 30.10 Retention of export information and the authority to require production of documents.
- §§ 30.11-30.14 [Reserved]
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 15 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 30.