17 CFR 229.1015 - (Item 1015) Reports, opinions, appraisals and negotiations.
(a)Report, opinion or appraisal. State whether or not the subject company or affiliate has received any report, opinion (other than an opinion of counsel) or appraisal from an outside party that is materially related to the Rule 13e-3 transaction, including, but not limited to: Any report, opinion or appraisal relating to the consideration or the fairness of the consideration to be offered to security holders or the fairness of the transaction to the issuer or affiliate or to security holders who are not affiliates.
(b)Preparer and summary of the report, opinion or appraisal. For each report, opinion or appraisal described in response to paragraph (a) of this section or any negotiation or report described in response to Item 1014(d) of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1014) or Item 14(b)(6) of Schedule 14A (§ 240.14a-101 of this chapter) concerning the terms of the transaction:
(1) Identify the outside party and/or unaffiliated representative;
(2) Briefly describe the qualifications of the outside party and/or unaffiliated representative;
(3) Describe the method of selection of the outside party and/or unaffiliated representative;
(4) Describe any material relationship that existed during the past two years or is mutually understood to be contemplated and any compensation received or to be received as a result of the relationship between:
(i) The outside party, its affiliates, and/or unaffiliated representative; and
(ii) The subject company or its affiliates;
(5) If the report, opinion or appraisal relates to the fairness of the consideration, state whether the subject company or affiliate determined the amount of consideration to be paid or whether the outside party recommended the amount of consideration to be paid; and
(6) Furnish a summary concerning the negotiation, report, opinion or appraisal. The summary must include, but need not be limited to, the procedures followed; the findings and recommendations; the bases for and methods of arriving at such findings and recommendations; instructions received from the subject company or affiliate; and any limitation imposed by the subject company or affiliate on the scope of the investigation.
(c)Availability of documents. Furnish a statement to the effect that the report, opinion or appraisal will be made available for inspection and copying at the principal executive offices of the subject company or affiliate during its regular business hours by any interested equity security holder of the subject company or representative who has been so designated in writing. This statement also may provide that a copy of the report, opinion or appraisal will be transmitted by the subject company or affiliate to any interested equity security holder of the subject company or representative who has been so designated in writing upon written request and at the expense of the requesting security holder.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 229 after this date.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 229.1014 — (Item 1014) Fairness of the Going-Private Transaction.
- 17 CFR 229.10 — (Item 10) General.
- 17 CFR 244.100 — General Rules Regarding Disclosure of Non-Gaap Financial Measures.
- 17 CFR 229.1016 — (Item 1016) Exhibits.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-100 — Schedule 13e-3, Transaction Statement Under Section 13(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 13e-3 (§ 240.13e-3) Thereunder.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.