17 CFR 239.15A - Form N-1A, registration statement of open-end management investment companies.
Form N-1A shall be used for the registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of open-end management investment companies other than separate accounts of insurance companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (on form N-1) ( § 270.11 of this chapter). This form is also to be used for the registration statement of such companies pursuant to section 8(b) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (§ 270.11A of this chapter). This form is not applicable for small business investment companies which register pursuant to §§ 239.24 and 274.5 of this chapter.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-12 — Requirements as to Paper, Printing and Language.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-11 — Number of Copies; Signatures; Binding.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-33 — XBRL-Related Documents.
- 17 CFR 230.482 — Advertising by an Investment Company as Satisfying Requirements of Section 10.
- 17 CFR 232.401 — XBRL-Related Document Submissions.
- 17 CFR 230.497 — Filing of Investment Company Prospectuses - Number of Copies.
- 17 CFR 230.430A — Prospectus in a Registration Statement at the Time of Effectiveness.
- 17 CFR 230.498 — Summary Prospectuses for Open-End Management Investment Companies.
- 17 CFR 230.430 — Prospectus for Use Prior to Effective Date.
- 17 CFR 230.495 — Preparation of Registration Statement.
- 17 CFR 230.496 — Contents of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information Used After Nine Months.