17 CFR 239.16 - Form S-6, for unit investment trusts registered on Form N-8B-2.
§ 239.16 Form S-6, for unit investment trusts registered on Form N-8B-2.
This form may be used for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of any unit investment trust registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 on Form N-8B-2 ( § 274.12 of this chapter).
For Federal Register citations affecting Form S-6, see the List of CFR Sections Affected, which appears in the Finding Aids section of the printed volume and at www.fdsys.gov.
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 17 CFR 239.13 — Form S-3, for Registration Under the Securities Act of 1933 of Securities of Certain Issuers Offered Pursuant to Certain Types of Transactions.
- 17 CFR 230.163A — Exemption From Section 5(c) of the Act for Certain Communications Made by or on Behalf of Issuers More Than 30 Days Before a Registration Statement Is Filed.
- 17 CFR 230.173 — Notice of Registration.
- 17 CFR 230.164 — Post-Filing Free Writing Prospectuses in Connection With Certain Registered Offerings.
- 17 CFR 230.172 — Delivery of Prospectuses.
- 17 CFR 229.512 — (Item 512) Undertakings.
- 17 CFR 242.100 — Preliminary Note; Definitions.
- 17 CFR 230.406 — Confidential Treatment of Information Filed With the Commission.
- 17 CFR 230.462 — Immediate Effectiveness of Certain Registration Statements and Post-Effective Amendments.
- 17 CFR 230.428 — Documents Constituting a Section 10(a) Prospectus for Form S-8 Registration Statement; Requirements Relating to Offerings of Securities Registered on Form S-8.
- 17 CFR 232.313 — Identification of Investment Company Type and Series And/Or Class (Or Contract).
- 17 CFR 230.472 — Filing of Amendments; Number of Copies.
- 17 CFR 230.464 — Effective Date of Post-Effective Amendments to Registration Statements Filed on Form S-8 and on Certain Forms S-3, S-4, F-2 and F-3.
- 17 CFR 240.12h-6 — Certification by a Foreign Private Issuer Regarding the Termination of Registration of a Class of Securities Under Section 12(g) or the Duty to File Reports Under Section 13(a) or Section 15(d).
- 17 CFR 230.402 — Number of Copies; Binding; Signatures.