17 CFR 239.90 - Form 1-A, offering statement under Regulation A.
prev | next
§ 239.90 Form 1-A, offering statement under Regulation A.
This form shall be used for filing under Regulation A (§§ 230. 251-230.263 of this chapter).
[ 57 FR 36476, Aug. 13, 1992]
For Federal Register citations affecting Form 1-A, see the List of CFR Sections Affected, which appears in the Finding Aids section of the printed volume and at www.fdsys.gov.
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 17 CFR 230.701 — Exemption for Offers and Sales of Securities Pursuant to Certain Compensatory Benefit Plans and Contracts Relating to Compensation.
- 17 CFR 239.42 — Form F-X, for Appointment of Agent for Service of Process and Undertaking for Issuers Registering Securities on Form F-8, F-10, or F-80 (§§ 239.38, 239.39, 239.40, or 239.41), or Registering Securities or Filing Periodic Reports on Form 40-F (§ 249.240f of This Chapter), or by Any Issuer or Other non-U.S. Person Filing Tender Offer Documents on Schedule 13e-4f, 14d-1f, or 14d-9f (§§ 240.13e-102, 240.14d-102, or 240.14d-103 of This Chapter), by Any non-U.S. Person Acting as Trustee With Respect to Securities Registered on Form F-7 (§ 239.37), F-8, F-10, or by a Canadian Issuer Qualifying an Offering Statement Pursuant to Regulation a (§ 230.251
- 17 CFR 230.502 — General Conditions to Be Met.
- 17 CFR 242.105 — Short Selling in Connection With a Public Offering.
- 17 CFR 232.101 — Mandated Electronic Submissions and Exceptions.
- 17 CFR 230.252 — Offering Statement.
- 17 CFR 230.254 — Preliminary Offering Circular.