17 CFR 3.42 - Termination.
(a) A temporary license issued pursuant to § 3.40 shall terminate:
(1) Five days after service upon the applicant of a notice by the Commission or the National Futures Association pursuant to § 3.60 of this part that the applicant for registration may be found subject to a statutory disqualification from registration;
(2) Immediately upon termination of the association of the applicant for registration as an associated person with the registrant which filed the sponsorship certification, or immediately upon loss of trading privileges by an applicant for registration as a floor broker or floor trader on all contract markets and swap execution facilities which filed the certification described in § 3.40;
(3) Immediately upon the withdrawal of the registration application pursuant to § 3.40;
(4) Immediately upon failure to comply with an order to pay a civil monetary penalty, restitution, or disgorgement within the time permitted under sections 6(e), 6b, or 6c(d) of the Act;
(5) Immediately upon failure to pay the full amount of a reparation order within the time permitted under section 14(f) of the Act;
(6) Immediately upon failure to comply with an award in an arbitration proceeding conducted pursuant to the rules of a designated contract market, swap execution facility or registered futures association within the time specified in section 10(g) of the National Futures Association's Code of Arbitration or the comparable time period specified in the rules of a contract market or other appropriate arbitration forum.
(7) Immediately upon the revocation or withdrawal of the registration of the applicant's sponsor; or
(i) The applicant failed to disclose relevant disciplinary history information on the applicant's Form 8-R; or
(ii) An event has occurred leading to a required disclosure on the applicant's Form 8-R.
- 17 CFR 3.43 — Relationship to Registration.
- 17 CFR 3.40 — Temporary Licensing of Applicants for Associated Person, Floor Broker or Floor Trader Registration.
- 17 CFR 3.12 — Registration of Associated Persons of Futures Commission Merchants, Retail Foreign Exchange Dealers, Introducing Brokers, Commodity Trading Advisors, Commodity Pool Operators and Leverage Transaction Merchants.