17 CFR § 37.1400 - Core Principle 14 - System safeguards.
The swap execution facility shall:
(a) Establish and maintain a program of risk analysis and oversight to identify and minimize sources of operational risk, through the development of appropriate controls and procedures, and automated systems, that:
(1) Are reliable and secure; and
(2) Have adequate scalable capacity;
(b) Establish and maintain emergency procedures, backup facilities, and a plan for disaster recovery that allow for:
(1) The timely recovery and resumption of operations; and
(2) The fulfillment of the responsibilities and obligations of the swap execution facility; and
(c) Periodically conduct tests to verify that the backup resources of the swap execution facility are sufficient to ensure continued:
(1) Order processing and trade matching;
(2) Price reporting;
(3) Market surveillance; and
(4) Maintenance of a comprehensive and accurate audit trail.