17 CFR 41.23 - Listing of security futures products for trading.
(a)Initial listing of products for trading. To list new security futures products for trading, a designated contract market shall submit to the Commission at its Washington, DC headquarters, either in electronic or hard-copy form, to be received by the Commission no later than the day prior to the initiation of trading, a filing that:
(1) Is labeled “Listing of Security Futures Product;”
(2) Includes a copy of the product's rules, including its terms and conditions;
(3) Includes the certifications required by § 41.22;
(4) Includes a certification that the terms and conditions of the contract comply with the additional conditions for trading of § 41.25;
(5) If the board of trade is a designated contract market pursuant to section 5 of the Act, it includes a certification that the security futures product complies with the Act and rules thereunder; and
(6) Includes a copy of the submission cover sheet in accordance with the instructions in appendix D of part 40.
(7) Includes a request for confidential treatment as permitted under the procedures of § 40.8.
(b)Voluntary submission of security futures products for Commission approval. A designated contract market may request that the Commission approve any security futures product under the procedures of § 40.5 of this chapter, provided however, that the registered entity shall include the certification required by § 41.22 with its submission under § 40.5 of this chapter. Notice designated contract markets may not request Commission approval of security futures products.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 17 CFR Part 41.