17 CFR Part 144 - PROCEDURES REGARDING THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND THE TESTIMONY OF PRESENT OR FORMER OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES IN RESPONSE TO SUBPOENAS OR OTHER DEMANDS OF A COURT
- § 144.0 Purpose and scope.
- § 144.1 Service upon the Commission.
- § 144.2 Service upon an employee or former employee of the Commission.
- § 144.3 Testimony by present or former Commission employees.
- § 144.4 Production or disclosure of records by present or former employees.
- § 144.5 Procedures when production or disclosure of Commission records or information relating to Commission business is sought.
- § 144.6 Fees.
5 U.S.C. 301; 7 U.S.C. 4a(j) and 12a(5); 31 U.S.C. 9701, unless otherwise noted.
50 FR 11149, Mar. 20, 1985, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.