17 CFR Part 17 - REPORTS BY REPORTING MARKETS, FUTURES COMMISSION MERCHANTS, CLEARING MEMBERS, AND FOREIGN BROKERS
- § 17.00 Information to be furnished by futures commission merchants, clearing members and foreign brokers.
- § 17.01 Identification of special accounts, volume threshold accounts, and omnibus accounts.
- § 17.02 Form, manner and time of filing reports.
- § 17.03 Delegation of authority to the Director of the Office of Data and Technology or the Director of the Division of Market Oversight.
- § 17.04 Reporting omnibus accounts to reporting firms.
- Appendix A to Part 17 - Form 102
- Appendix B to Part 17 - Form 71