17 CFR Part 21 - SPECIAL CALLS
- § 21.00 Preparation and transmission of information upon special call.
- § 21.01 Special calls for information on controlled accounts from futures commission merchants, clearing members and introducing brokers.
- § 21.02 Special calls for information on open contracts in accounts carried or introduced by futures commission merchants, clearing members, members of reporting markets, introducing brokers, and foreign brokers.
- § 21.03 Selected special calls-duties of foreign brokers, domestic and foreign traders, futures commission merchants, clearing members, introducing brokers, and reporting markets.
- § 21.04 Special calls for information on customer accounts or related cleared positions.
- § 21.05 Delegation of authority.
- § 21.06 Delegation of authority to the Director of the Division of Clearing and Risk.
Title 17 published on 06-Sep-2017 03:43
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 21 after this date.