17 CFR Part 260 - GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, TRUST INDENTURE ACT OF 1939
Subject Group 126Terms Used in the Rules and Regulations (§§ 260.0-1 - 260.0-4)
Subject Group 127Office of the Commission (§§ 260.0-5 - 260.0-11)
Subject Group 128Rules Under Section 303 (§§ 260.3(4)-1 - 260.3(4)-3)
- § 260.3(4)-1 Definition of “commission from an underwriter or dealer not in excess of the usual and customary distributors' or sellers' commissions” in section 303(4), for certain transactions.
- § 260.3(4)-2 Definition of “distribution” in section 303(4) for certain transactions.
- § 260.3(4)-3 Definitions of “participates” and “participation” as used in section 303(4), in relation to certain transactions.
Subject Group 129Rules Under Section 304 (§§ 260.4a-1 - 260.4d-12)
- § 260.4a-1 Exempted securities under section 304(a)(8).
- § 260.4a-2 Exempted securities under section 304(d).
- § 260.4a-3 Exempted securities under section 304(a)(9).
- § 260.4c-1 Form for applications under section 304(c).
- § 260.4c-2 General requirements as to form and content of applications.
- § 260.4c-3 Number of copies; filing; signatures; binding.
- § 260.4c-4 Applications under section 304(c)(1).
- § 260.4c-5 Applications under section 304(c)(2).
- § 260.4d-7 Application for exemption from one or more provisions of the Act.
- § 260.4d-8 Content.
- § 260.4d-9 Exemption for Canadian Trust Indentures from Specified Provisions of the Act.
- § 260.4d-10 Exemption for securities issued pursuant to § 230.802 of this chapter.
- § 260.4d-11 Exemption for security-based swaps offered and sold in reliance on Rule 239 under the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR 230.239).
- § 260.4d-12 Exemption for security-based swaps offered and sold in reliance on Securities Act of 1933 Rule 240 (§ 230.240).
Subject Group 130Rules Under Section 305 (§§ 260.5a-1 - 260.5b-3)
- § 260.5a-1 Forms for statements of eligibility and qualification.
- § 260.5a-2 General requirements as to form and content of statements of eligibility and qualification.
- § 260.5a-3 Number of copies; filing; signatures; binding.
- § 260.5b-1 Application pursuant to section 305(b)(2) of the Trust Indenture Act for determining eligibility of a person designated as trustee for offerings on a delayed basis.
- § 260.5b-2 General requirements as to form and content of applications.
- § 260.5b-3 Number of copies - Filing - Signatures.
- Rules Under Section 307
Subject Group 132Applications for Qualification of Indentures (§§ 260.7a-1 - 260.7a-9)
- § 260.7a-1 Form for application.
- § 260.7a-2 Powers of agent for service named in application.
- § 260.7a-3 Number of copies; filing; signatures; binding.
- § 260.7a-4 Calculation of time.
- § 260.7a-5 Filing of amendments; number of copies.
- § 260.7a-6 Telegraphic delaying amendments.
- § 260.7a-7 Effective date of amendment filed under section 8(a) of the Securities Act with the consent of the Commission.
- § 260.7a-8 Effective date of amendment filed under section 8(a) of the Securities Act pursuant to order of Commission.
- § 260.7a-9 Delaying amendments.
- General Requirements as to Form and Content of Applications, Statements and Reports
Subject Group 134General (§ 260.7a-15)
Subject Group 135Formal Requirements (§§ 260.7a-16 - 260.7a-20)
Subject Group 136General Requirements as to Contents (§§ 260.7a-21 - 260.7a-27)
- § 260.7a-21 Clarity.
- § 260.7a-22 Information unknown or not reasonably available.
- § 260.7a-23 Statements required where item is inapplicable or where answer is “none”.
- § 260.7a-24 Words relating to periods of time in the past.
- § 260.7a-25 Words relating to the future.
- § 260.7a-26 Disclaimer of control.
- § 260.7a-27 Title of securities.
Subject Group 137Incorporation by Reference (§§ 260.7a-28 - 260.7a-32)
- § 260.7a-28 Incorporation of matter in application, statement or report, other than exhibits, as answer to item.
- § 260.7a-29 Incorporation of exhibits as such.
- § 260.7a-30 Identification of material incorporated; form of incorporation.
- § 260.7a-31 Incorporation by reference of contested material.
- § 260.7a-32 Incorporation by reference rendering document incomplete, unclear, or confusing.
Subject Group 138Exhibits (§§ 260.7a-33 - 260.7a-34)
Subject Group 140Inspection and Publication of Applications, Statements and Reports (§ 260.7a-37)
Subject Group 141Rule Under Section 310 (§§ 260.10a-1 - 260.10b-6)
- § 260.10a-1 Application for determining eligibility of a foreign person to act as sole trustee pursuant to section 310(a)(1) of the Act.
- § 260.10a-2 General requirements as to form and content of applications.
- § 260.10a-3 Number of copies - Filing - Signatures.
- § 260.10a-4 Consent of trustee to service of process.
- § 260.10a-5 Eligibility of Canadian Trustees.
- § 260.10b-1 Calculation of percentages.
- § 260.10b-2 Applications under section 310(b)(1)(ii).
- § 260.10b-3 Applications relative to affiliations between trustees and underwriters.
- § 260.10b-4 Application for stay of trustee's duty to resign pursuant to section 310(b) of the Act.
- § 260.10b-5 Content.
- § 260.10b-6 Notices - Exemptive Application Procedure.
Subject Group 142Rules Under Section 311 (§§ 260.11b-4 - 260.11b-6)
- Rules Under Section 314
Subject Group 144Periodic Reports (§§ 260.14a-1 - 260.19a-1)
In §§ 260.0-1 to 260.14a-1 the numbers to the right of the decimal point correspond with the respective rule number of the general rules and regulations under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939.
Title 17 published on 16-Dec-2017 03:45
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 260 after this date.