17 CFR Part 279 - FORMS PRESCRIBED UNDER THE INVESTMENT ADVISERS ACT OF 1940
- § 279.0-1 — Availability of forms.
- § 279.1 — Form ADV, for application for registration of investment adviser and for amendments to such registration statement.
- § 279.2 — Form ADV-W, notice of withdrawal from registration as investment adviser.
- § 279.3 — Form ADV-H, application for a temporary or continuing hardship exemption.
- § 279.4 — Form ADV-NR, appointment of agent for service of process by non-resident general partner and non-resident managing agent of an investment adviser.
- §§ 279.5-279.7 — [Reserved]
- § 279.8 — Form ADV-E, cover page for certificate of accounting of securities and funds in possession or custody of an investment adviser.
- § 279.9 — Form PF, reporting by investment advisers to private funds.
Title 17 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 17 CFR Part 279.
Title 17 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 279 after this date.