17 CFR Part 279 - FORMS PRESCRIBED UNDER THE INVESTMENT ADVISERS ACT OF 1940
- § 279.0-1 Availability of forms.
- § 279.1 Form ADV, for application for registration of investment adviser and for amendments to such registration statement.
- § 279.2 Form ADV-W, notice of withdrawal from registration as investment adviser.
- § 279.3 Form ADV-H, application for a temporary or continuing hardship exemption.
- § 279.4 Form ADV-NR, appointment of agent for service of process by non-resident general partner and non-resident managing agent of an investment adviser.
- §§ 279.5-279.7 [Reserved]
- § 279.8 Form ADV-E, cover page for certificate of accounting of securities and funds in possession or custody of an investment adviser.
- § 279.9 Form PF, reporting by investment advisers to private funds.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 279 after this date.