18 CFR Part 1b - RULES RELATING TO INVESTIGATIONS
- § 1b.1 Definitions.
- § 1b.2 Scope.
- § 1b.3 Scope of investigations.
- § 1b.4 Types of investigations.
- § 1b.5 Formal investigations.
- § 1b.6 Preliminary investigations.
- § 1b.7 Procedure after investigation.
- § 1b.8 Requests for Commission investigations.
- § 1b.9 Confidentiality of investigations.
- § 1b.10 By whom conducted.
- § 1b.11 Limitation on participation.
- § 1b.12 Transcripts.
- § 1b.13 Powers of persons conducting formal investigations.
- § 1b.14 Subpoenas.
- § 1b.15 Non-compliance with compulsory processes.
- § 1b.16 Rights of witnesses.
- § 1b.17 Appearance and practice before the Commission.
- § 1b.18 Right to submit statements.
- § 1b.19 Submissions.
- § 1b.20 Request for confidential treatment.
- § 1b.21 Enforcement hotline.
- § 1b.22 Landowner Helpline.
Title 18 published on 15-Jun-2017 04:02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 1b after this date.