20 CFR 404.2115 - When services must have been provided.
(a) In order for the VR agency or alternate participant to be paid, the services must have been provided -
(1) After September 30, 1981;
(b) If an individual who is entitled to disability benefits under this part also is or has been receiving disability or blindness benefits under part 416 of this chapter, the determination as to when services must have been provided may be made under this section or § 416.2215 of this chapter, whichever is advantageous to the State VR agency or alternate participant that is participating in both VR programs.
- 20 CFR 416.2215 — When Services Must Have Been Provided.
- 20 CFR 404.2117 — What Costs Will Be Paid.
- 20 CFR 404.2112 — Payment for VR Services in a Case Where an Individual Continues to Receive Disability Payments Based on Participation in an Approved VR Program.
- 20 CFR 404.2108 — Requirements for Payment.
- 20 CFR 404.2110 — What We Mean by “SGA” and by “a Continuous Period of 9 Months”.