20 CFR Subpart V - Payments for Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Payment Provisions (§§ 404.2108 - 404.2117)
- § 404.2108 Requirements for payment.
- § 404.2109 Responsibility for making payment decisions.
- § 404.2110 What we mean by “SGA” and by “a continuous period of 9 months”.
- § 404.2111 Criteria for determining when VR services will be considered to have contributed to a continuous period of 9 months.
- § 404.2112 Payment for VR services in a case where an individual continues to receive disability payments based on participation in an approved VR program.
- § 404.2114 Services for which payment may be made.
- § 404.2115 When services must have been provided.
- § 404.2116 When claims for payment for VR services must be made (filing deadlines).
- § 404.2117 What costs will be paid. P>In accordance with section 222(d) of the Social Security Act, the Commissioner will pay the State VR agency for the VR services described in § 404.2114 which were provided during the period described in § 404.2115 and which meet the criteria in § 404.2111 or § 404.2112, but subject to the following limitations:
Administrative Provisions (§§ 404.2118 - 404.2127)
- § 404.2118 [Reserved]
- § 404.2119 Method of payment.
- § 404.2120 Audits.
- § 404.2121 Validation reviews.
- § 404.2122 Confidentiality of information and records.
- § 404.2123 Other Federal laws and regulations.
- § 404.2127 Resolution of disputes. P>(a) Disputes on the amount to be paid. The appropriate SSA official will notify the State VR agency in writing of his or her determination concerning the amount to be paid. If the State VR agency disagrees with that determination, the State VR agency may request reconsideration in writing within 60 days after receiving the notice of determination. The Commissioner will make a determination and notify the State VR agency of that decision in writing, usually no later than 45 days from the date of the State VR agency's appeal. The decision by the Commissioner will be final and conclusive upon the State VR agency unless the State VR agency appeals that decision in writing in accordance with 45 CFR part 16 to the Department of Health and Human Services' Departmental Appeals Board within 30 days after receiving the Commissioner's decision.