20 CFR 668.300 - Who is eligible to receive services under the INA program?
prev | next
(1) An Indian, as determined by a policy of the Native American grantee. The grantee's definition must at least include anyone who is a member of a Federally-recognized tribe; or
(2) An Alaska Native, as defined in section 3(b) of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA), 43 U.S.C. 1602(b); or
(2) Underemployed, as defined in § 668.150; or
(4) The recipient of a bona fide lay-off notice which has taken effect in the last six months or will take effect in the following six month period, who is unlikely to return to a previous industry or occupation, and who is in need of retraining for either employment with another employer or for job retention with the current employer; or
(5) An individual who is employed, but is determined by the grantee to be in need of employment and training services to obtain or retain employment that allows for self-sufficiency.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 668.