20 CFR Part 10, Subpart C - Continuation of Pay
- § 10.200 — What is continuation of pay?
- Eligibility for COP
- Calculation of COP
- Controversion and Termination of COP
- § 10.220 — When is an employer not required to pay COP?
- § 10.221 — How is a claim for COP controverted?
- § 10.222 — When may an employer terminate COP which has already begun?
- § 10.223 — Are there other circumstances under which OWCP will not authorize payment of COP?
- § 10.224 — What happens if OWCP finds that the employee is not entitled to COP after it has been paid?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 10.