20 CFR Subpart C - Continuation of Pay
- § 10.200 What is continuation of pay?
Responsibilities (§§ 10.210 - 10.211)
Controversion and Termination of COP (§§ 10.220 - 10.224)
- § 10.220 When is an employer not required to pay COP?
- § 10.221 How is a claim for COP controverted?
- § 10.222 When may an employer terminate COP which has already begun?
- § 10.223 Are there other circumstances under which OWCP will not authorize payment of COP?
- § 10.224 What happens if OWCP finds that the employee is not entitled to COP after it has been paid?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.