20 CFR Part 10, Subpart B - Filing Notices and Claims; Submitting Evidence
Subject Group 43Notices and Claims for Injury, Disease, and Death - Employee or Survivor's Actions (§§ 10.100 - 10.105)
- § 10.100 How and when is a notice of traumatic injury filed?
- § 10.101 How and when is a notice of occupational disease filed?
- § 10.102 How and when is a claim for wage loss compensation filed?
- § 10.103 How and when is a claim for permanent impairment filed?
- § 10.104 How and when is a claim for recurrence filed?
- § 10.105 How and when is a notice of death and claim for benefits filed?
Subject Group 44Notices and Claims for Injury, Disease, and Death - Employer's Actions (§§ 10.110 - 10.113)
- § 10.110 What should the employer do when an employee files a notice of traumatic injury or occupational disease?
- § 10.111 What should the employer do when an employee files an initial claim for compensation due to disability or permanent impairment?
- § 10.112 What should the employer do when an employee files a claim for continuing compensation due to disability?
- § 10.113 What should the employer do when an employee dies from a work-related injury or disease?
Subject Group 45Evidence and Burden of Proof (§§ 10.115 - 10.121)
- § 10.115 What evidence is needed to establish a claim?
- § 10.116 What additional evidence is needed in cases based on occupational disease?
- § 10.117 What happens if, in any claim, the employer contests any of the facts as stated by the claimant?
- § 10.118 Does the employer participate in the claims process in any other way?
- § 10.119 What action will OWCP take with respect to information submitted by the employer?
- § 10.120 May a claimant submit additional evidence?
- § 10.121 What happens if OWCP needs more evidence from the claimant?
Subject Group 46Decisions on Entitlement to Benefits (§§ 10.125 - 10.127)