20 CFR Subpart F - Subpart F—Survivors; Payments and Offsets; Overpayments
Survivors (§§ 30.500 - 30.502)
Payment of Claims and Offset for Certain Payments (§§ 30.505 - 30.509)
- § 30.505 What procedures will OWCP follow before it pays any compensation?
- § 30.506 To whom and in what manner will OWCP pay compensation?
- § 30.507 What compensation will be provided to covered Part B employees who only establish beryllium sensitivity under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.508 What is beryllium sensitivity monitoring?
- § 30.509 Under what circumstances may a survivor claiming under Part E of the Act choose to receive the benefits that would otherwise be payable to a covered Part E employee who is deceased?
Overpayments (§§ 30.510 - 30.520)
- § 30.510 How does OWCP notify an individual of a payment made on a claim?
- § 30.511 What is an “overpayment” for purposes of EEOICPA?
- § 30.512 What does OWCP do when an overpayment is identified?
- § 30.513 Under what circumstances may OWCP waive recovery of an overpayment?
- § 30.514 If OWCP finds that the recipient of an overpayment was not at fault, what criteria are used to decide whether to waive recovery of it?
- § 30.515 Is a recipient responsible for an overpayment that resulted from an error made by OWCP?
- § 30.516 Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment defeat the purpose of the Act?
- § 30.517 Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment be against equity and good conscience?
- § 30.518 Can OWCP require the recipient of the overpayment to submit additional financial information?
- § 30.519 How does OWCP communicate its final decision concerning recovery of an overpayment?
- § 30.520 How are overpayments collected?