20 CFR Part 403 - TESTIMONY BY EMPLOYEES AND THE PRODUCTION OF RECORDS AND INFORMATION IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
- § 403.100 — When can an SSA employee testify or produce information or records in legal proceedings?
- § 403.105 — What is the relationship between this part and 20 CFR parts 401 and 402?
- § 403.110 — What special definitions apply to this part?
- § 403.115 — When does this part apply?
- § 403.120 — How do you request testimony?
- § 403.125 — How will we handle requests for records, information, or testimony involving SSA's Office of the Inspector General?
- § 403.130 — What factors may the Commissioner consider in determining whether SSA will grant your application for testimony?
- § 403.135 — What happens to your application for testimony?
- § 403.140 — If the Commissioner authorizes testimony, what will be the scope and form of that testimony?
- § 403.145 — What will SSA do if you have not satisfied the conditions in this part or in 20 CFR part 401 or 402?
- § 403.150 — Is there a fee for our services?
- § 403.155 — Does SSA certify records?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 403 after this date.