20 CFR Part 641, Subpart E - Services to Participants
- § 641.500 Who is eligible to participate in the SCSEP?
- § 641.505 When is eligibility determined?
- § 641.507 How is applicant income computed?
- § 641.510 What types of income are included and excluded for participant eligibility determinations?
- § 641.512 May grantees and sub-recipients enroll otherwise eligible job ready individuals and place them directly into unsubsidized employment?
- § 641.515 How must grantees and sub-recipients recruit and select eligible individuals for participation in the SCSEP?
- § 641.520 Are there any priorities that grantees and sub-recipients must use in selecting eligible individuals for participation in the SCSEP?
- § 641.535 What services must grantees and sub-recipients provide to participants?
- § 641.540 What types of training may grantees and sub-recipients provide to SCSEP participants in addition to the training received at a community service assignment?
- § 641.545 What supportive services may grantees and sub-recipients provide to participants?
- § 641.550 What responsibility do grantees and sub-recipients have to place participants in unsubsidized employment?
- § 641.565 What policies govern the provision of wages and benefits to participants?
- § 641.570 Is there a time limit for participation in the program?
- § 641.575 May a grantee or sub-recipient establish a limit on the amount of time its participants may spend at a host agency?
- § 641.577 Is there a limit on community service assignment hours?
- § 641.580 Under what circumstances may a grantee or sub-recipient terminate a participant?
- § 641.585 What is the employment status of SCSEP participants?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 641.