20 CFR Part 641, Subpart E - Services to Participants
- § 641.500 — Who is eligible to participate in the SCSEP?
- § 641.505 — When is eligibility determined?
- § 641.507 — How is applicant income computed?
- § 641.510 — What types of income are included and excluded for participant eligibility determinations?
- § 641.512 — May grantees and sub-recipients enroll otherwise eligible job ready individuals and place them directly into unsubsidized employment?
- § 641.515 — How must grantees and sub-recipients recruit and select eligible individuals for participation in the SCSEP?
- § 641.520 — Are there any priorities that grantees and sub-recipients must use in selecting eligible individuals for participation in the SCSEP?
- § 641.535 — What services must grantees and sub-recipients provide to participants?
- § 641.540 — What types of training may grantees and sub-recipients provide to SCSEP participants in addition to the training received at a community service assignment?
- § 641.545 — What supportive services may grantees and sub-recipients provide to participants?
- § 641.550 — What responsibility do grantees and sub-recipients have to place participants in unsubsidized employment?
- § 641.565 — What policies govern the provision of wages and benefits to participants?
- § 641.570 — Is there a time limit for participation in the program?
- § 641.575 — May a grantee or sub-recipient establish a limit on the amount of time its participants may spend at a host agency?
- § 641.577 — Is there a limit on community service assignment hours?
- § 641.580 — Under what circumstances may a grantee or sub-recipient terminate a participant?
- § 641.585 — What is the employment status of SCSEP participants?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 641.