20 CFR Part 641, Subpart D - Grant Application and Responsibility Review Requirements for State and National SCSEP Grants
- § 641.400 What entities are eligible to apply to the Department for funds to administer SCSEP projects?
- § 641.410 How does an eligible entity apply?
- § 641.420 What are the eligibility criteria that each applicant must meet?
- § 641.430 What are the responsibility conditions that an applicant must meet?
- § 641.440 Are there responsibility conditions that alone will disqualify an applicant?
- § 641.450 How will the Department examine the responsibility of eligible entities?
- § 641.460 What factors will the Department consider in selecting national grantees?
- § 641.465 Under what circumstances may the Department reject an application?
- § 641.470 What happens if an applicant's application is rejected?
- § 641.480 May the Governor, or the highest government official, make recommendations to the Department on national grant applications?
- § 641.490 When will the Department compete SCSEP grant awards?
- § 641.495 When must a State compete its SCSEP award?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 641.