20 CFR Part 652, Subpart C - Wagner-Peyser Act Services in a One-Stop Delivery System Environment
- § 652.200 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 652.201 What is the role of the State Workforce Agency in the one-stop delivery system?
- § 652.202 May local Employment Service offices exist outside of the one-stop delivery system?
- § 652.203 Who is responsible for funds authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act in the workforce development system?
- § 652.204 Must funds authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act (the Governor's Reserve) flow through the one-stop delivery system?
- § 652.205 May funds authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act be used to supplement funding for labor exchange programs authorized under separate legislation?
- § 652.206 May a State use funds authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act to provide applicable “career services,” as defined in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 652.207 How does a State meet the requirement for universal access to services provided under the Wagner-Peyser Act?
- § 652.208 How are applicable career services related to the methods of service delivery described in in this part?
- § 652.209 What are the requirements under the Wagner-Peyser Act for providing reemployment services and other activities to referred unemployment insurance claimants?
- § 652.210 What are the Wagner-Peyser Act's requirements for administration of the work test, including eligibility assessments, as appropriate, and assistance to unemployment insurance claimants?
- § 652.211 What are State planning requirements under the Wagner-Peyser Act?
- § 652.215 Do any provisions in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act change the requirement that State merit staff employees must deliver services provided under the Wagner-Peyser Act?
- § 652.216 May the one-stop operator provide guidance to State merit staff employees in accordance with the Wagner-Peyser Act?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 652 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.