20 CFR Part 655, Subpart H - Labor Condition Applications and Requirements for Employers Seeking To Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b Visas in Specialty Occupations and as Fashion...Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b1 and E-3 Visas in Specialty Occupations
- § 655.700 What statutory provisions govern the employment of H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 nonimmigrants and how do employers apply for H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 visas?
- § 655.705 What Federal agencies are involved in the H-1B and H-1B1 programs, and what are the responsibilities of those agencies and of employers?
- § 655.710 What is the procedure for filing a complaint?
- § 655.715 Definitions.
- § 655.720 Where are labor condition applications (LCAs) to be filed and processed?
- § 655.721 [Reserved]
- § 655.730 What is the process for filing a labor condition application?
- § 655.731 What is the first LCA requirement, regarding wages?
- § 655.732 What is the second LCA requirement, regarding working conditions?
- § 655.733 What is the third LCA requirement, regarding strikes and lockouts?
- § 655.734 What is the fourth LCA requirement, regarding notice?
- § 655.735 What are the special provisions for short-term placement of H-1B nonimmigrants at place(s) of employment outside the area(s) of intended employment listed on the LCA?
- § 655.736 What are H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators?
- § 655.737 What are “exempt” H-1B nonimmigrants, and how does their employment affect the additional attestation obligations of H-1B-dependent employers and willful violator employers?
- § 655.738 What are the “non-displacement of U.S. workers” obligations that apply to H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators, and how do they operate?
- § 655.739 What is the “recruitment of U.S. workers” obligation that applies to H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators, and how does it operate?
- § 655.740 What actions are taken on labor condition applications?
- § 655.750 What is the validity period of the labor condition application?
- § 655.760 What records are to be made available to the public, and what records are to be retained?
59 FR 65659, 65676, Dec. 20, 1994, unless otherwise noted.