20 CFR Subpart I - Enforcement of H-1B Labor Condition Applications and H-1B1 and E-3 Labor Attestations
- § 655.800 Who will enforce the LCAs and how will they be enforced?
- § 655.801 What protection do employees have from retaliation?
- § 655.805 What violations may the Administrator investigate?
- § 655.806 Who may file a complaint and how is it processed?
- § 655.807 How may someone who is not an “aggrieved party” allege violations, and how will those allegations be processed?
- § 655.808 Under what circumstances may random investigations be conducted?
- § 655.810 What remedies may be ordered if violations are found?
- § 655.815 What are the requirements for the Administrator's determination?
- § 655.820 How is a hearing requested?
- § 655.825 What rules of practice apply to the hearing?
- § 655.830 What rules apply to service of pleadings?
- § 655.835 How will the administrative law judge conduct the proceeding?
- § 655.840 What are the requirements for a decision and order of the administrative law judge?
- § 655.845 What rules apply to appeal of the decision of the administrative law judge?
- § 655.850 Who has custody of the administrative record?
- § 655.855 What notice shall be given to the Employment and Training Administration and the DHS of the decision regarding violations?
59 FR 65672, 65676, Dec. 20, 1994, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.