20 CFR Part 655, Subpart I - Enforcement of H-1B Labor Condition Applications and H-1B1 and E-3 Labor Attestations
- § 655.800 Who will enforce the LCAs and how will they be enforced?
- § 655.801 What protection do employees have from retaliation?
- § 655.805 What violations may the Administrator investigate?
- § 655.806 Who may file a complaint and how is it processed?
- § 655.807 How may someone who is not an “aggrieved party” allege violations, and how will those allegations be processed?
- § 655.808 Under what circumstances may random investigations be conducted?
- § 655.810 What remedies may be ordered if violations are found?
- § 655.815 What are the requirements for the Administrator's determination?
- § 655.820 How is a hearing requested?
- § 655.825 What rules of practice apply to the hearing?
- § 655.830 What rules apply to service of pleadings?
- § 655.835 How will the administrative law judge conduct the proceeding?
- § 655.840 What are the requirements for a decision and order of the administrative law judge?
- § 655.845 What rules apply to appeal of the decision of the administrative law judge?
- § 655.850 Who has custody of the administrative record?
- § 655.855 What notice shall be given to the Employment and Training Administration and the DHS of the decision regarding violations?
59 FR 65672, 65676, Dec. 20, 1994, unless otherwise noted.