20 CFR Part 669, Subpart C - The National Farmworker Jobs Program Customers and Available Program Services
- § 669.300 What are the general responsibilities of the NFJP grantees?
- § 669.310 What are the basic components of an NFJP service delivery strategy?
- § 669.320 Who is eligible to receive services under the NFJP?
- § 669.330 How are services delivered to the customer?
- § 669.340 What core services are available to eligible MSFW's?
- § 669.350 How are core services delivered to MSFW's?
- § 669.360 May grantees provide emergency assistance to MSFW's?
- § 669.370 What intensive services may be provided to eligible MSFW's?
- § 669.380 What is the objective assessment that is authorized as an intensive service?
- § 669.400 What are the elements of the Individual Employment Plan that is authorized as an intensive service?
- § 669.410 What training services may be provided to eligible MSFW's?
- § 669.420 What must be included in an on-the-job training contract?
- § 669.430 What Related Assistance services may be provided to eligible farmworkers?
- § 669.440 When may farmworkers receive related assistance?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 669.